At present, the true competition of businesses in making their brands known happens online. Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising is a modern marketing tool used by companies to have better online presence. Open Access BPO, a call center in the Philippines, explains how your business can have more successful sales leads through PPC advertising.
Pay-per-click (PPC) is a unique form of Internet marketing where publishers, usually website owners and search engines, are paid only after an advertisement in the form of sponsored link has been clicked and visited by a user. Also known as cost per click, this advertising strategy aims to direct traffic to the advertiser’s website. With visitors led to your page, you can now work your way to converting site visits into sales leads.
What makes it unique?
It is different from the usual banner advertising because you don’t need to pay the publisher just for loading your ad on their page. With PPC, you’re paying for an actual result: a successful click on your ad. You’re not spending anything if no one sees your ad. Or even if somebody sees your PPC ad but doesn’t click it, you’re still not going to pay the search engine or website owner.
How does it work?
1. Your outsourced advertiser makes an account under a search engine (e.g. Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.) and joins a PPC program. The account is loaded with a certain amount of money.
2. A simple text ad is created by your advertiser and is submitted to the publisher or search engine. The PPC ad can also be in the form of images.
3. Specific keywords or keyword phrases that the ad will be associated with are then identified by your outsourced advertiser.
4. When one of the specified keywords or phrases is being searched using the partnering search engine, your text ad will appear as sponsored links on the results page, usually on top or beside the organic search results.
5. If a user clicks the PPC ad, he is then redirected to your company’s website. Every successful click will merit a deduction of a pre-determined amount from your total account balance.
Why outsource PPC?
Allowing a dedicated and expert outsourced PPC team to take care of your online marketing strategies can prevent you from spending too much on advertising without seeing productive results.
Outsourcing PPC can give you enough time to focus on what you do best or your other business priorities, while somebody else is handling a responsibility that requires a special kind of expertise. The amount of work and time needed to extensively research and optimize search results can only be managed by an experienced PPC team.
By outsourcing, your PPC team can stay up to date with the changes in optimization rules or monitor your competitors’ advertising tactics.
Because of the increased rate of leads, you can now focus on how your sales team can respond effectively to the product or service inquiries from potential customers.
With the many advantages this internet marketing service can bring, a growing business can have better online presence with the help of an outsourced PPC team. Through a successful pay-per-click campaign, you can have a greater guarantee that every click on your ad will lead to a successful purchase from a customer.